Sunday, May 3, 2009

Yngwie Who?



Yngwie Fucking Malsteen thats who!!


Lets see what I know about Him. . .

He's a guitarist[given]
He was born in sweden in '63. Youngest child of the household
"Yngwie originally had no interest in music. However, on September 18, 1970, Yngwie saw a TV special on the death of guitar iconoclast Jimi Hendrix. Seven-year-old Yngwie watched with awe as Hendrix blasted the audience with torrents of feedback and sacrificed his guitar in flames. The day Jimi Hendrix died, the guitar-playing Yngwie was born."

Yngwie has an awesome fender. Even though I've never really liked fender something about this guitar is nice. Specific orders. If i was him i'd want a specialty guitar too.
And yea thats pretty much all I know



What I think?

To be completely honest I had little interest in yngwie to begin with. My friend had talked about him all the time and I couldnt care less. However as I started listening to Rising Force marching out I couldnt believe how great of a guitarist he is. I must admit that the vocalist helped some. I started looking up videos of him and watched some live preformances, he puts on one hell of a show and the 80's were a crazy concert era. Oh and i must say at one point Yngwie had it going on. Something about Long hair and guitars pulls me in. But any way, I found much inspiration in listening to him and i actually picked up the guitar again. Of course i'm not near as talented but just hearing someone say yngwie malmsteen I want to pick of Lonei and pretend i know what i'm doing.

I cant say I would want to listen to him on a regular basis but I definately wouldnt turn down the chance and there's a possiblity that in the future he could become one of my favorite guitarists. So if you ever get the chance to listen I suggest you hit that shit up. You'll know what I'm talking about, you just get that feeling ya know?


Inpiration is found in the oddest of places and I never thought I would find it in a metal god. Twisted everything i knew. But I like this twisted life of mine. I think i'll stick around for awhile:)

musical reveiw part one


out




xxXxx

No comments:

Post a Comment