Monday, May 4, 2009

Fuck your Weapon of Choice

Thats right! I've given up on stupid people and stupid friends. I dont really understand why you gave up on someone who loves you to death and chose those fucking chemicals that put you to death. I sit at my computer wondering if you still think about me or if the needle in your arm wipes away the memories of us laughing and smoking in your car. Your one of them and I'm so sick of hanging out with people that have nothing planned out for them and are just sitting on their couch stoned and uncoherent. Its ridiculous how often those poeple appear in my life and I often dont judge however when you know the person and you know that they have alot of potential it kills you inside knowing the only reason they are doing this is because they want to fit in. I leave and pretend i never cared for them. Because it kills me more than it kills them. I dont want to sit and watch as they decompose and lose all interest in life.
I stand watching your every move and I'll be civil even though I know your murder scene is only months away. I can remember getting pissed at a friend because he was being ingnorant about abusers and I hated him momentarily. I guess I never quite understood how much pain it caused the watcher. I want to murder you. I think life would be easier on you and on those who care about you nowadays. Because I don't!
Is that why I want nothing to do with you or is it the fact that you ditched me for a substance?
Fuck you and your chemicals.
I know that your a good person and I want you to see that aswell.

How long before you realize this fantasy is an illusion. Feed your addiction.
I understand


Your not ready for someone like me.

xxXxx

No comments:

Post a Comment