Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mister E and Elvis


I cant wait until I get to watch "Elvis and Me" again. A movie of pure passion and a sudden shock of emotion. Mister E oddly reminds me of elvis and perhaps this is why I have a dire sensation every time i see him. His button up shirt tucked into his pleeted slacks. Shiny shoes and cuff links.



















I remember having a conversation with someone and talking about the life of elvis and cilla. Even though Elvis grew to be a misunderstood, typical rockstar I could not find one reason to not love elvis. He seemed perfect in so many ways and I would never give up a chance to be with such a man. I guess that could just be my inner rock belle showing through.

I know that's my insta-sensation with Mister E.
ha insta-sensation
xxXxx

No comments:

Post a Comment