Thursday, May 7, 2009

GhostTown after SunDown


The sound. The smell. The inside fucking joke that no one knows.
I felt like killing a man tonight. I had the weapon, the anger, and the chance. My insides started to burn as he turned his back to me and I knew his life was flashing before his eyes. A sudden memory of his fears and desires in just a moments time.
I pick up a metal shard that lies at my feet. One step closer, two steps, three. I could not have been thinking straight. I had been up for days and nothing else seemed to matter as long as his death did not make much noise or a nasty mess for the police to find in the later days. I was too fragile to have 1st degree murder on my clean record.

My eyes widen. A euphoric feeling. I could see his lifeless body lying at my feet before I attacked. I start breathing frantically and prop up my arms before I swing!




A clean cut.
No mess. No proof. No life.



xxXxx



No comments:

Post a Comment