Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rain on FreeComicBookDay's parade

Hey its may 2nd and you'll never guess the phenomenon that just hit UT.
It free comic book day and alast i can not go. Sadness strikes as the adults take control of its youth yet again.
However I'm moderately okay with my misfortune. I have a whole saturday to sit around doing nothing when I otherwise could have been getting out in the rain and messing up my purple hair. Not very satisfying if you ask me. *sarcasm noted*

On a ligher note I watched the notebook last night on oxygen. Even though I'm an edgy rock chick with a taste in movies such as james bond and batman I'm a sucker for those good old fashioned romance tales that are dark yet playful and happy. But theres something different about 'The Notebook'. I've always been drawn to the 40's so maybe thats it. I honestly could sit and think all day about why that movie is memorable but it would never come to me.

Oh my, I believe I smell a burning breakfast.
My departure occurs


xxXxx

No comments:

Post a Comment