Thursday, August 27, 2009

Madame Guillotine

So on monday me and my beloved sister went to go see "the scarlet pimpernel" at the Hale Centre Theatre! It was a rather successful drive into the city, I cant quite say the same for the way back but all around it was one of my best nights out!
I love the french! "The scarlet pimpernel" just happens to be my new 2nd favorite production the theatre has put on. The cast was immaculate and, although there were a few mess ups, the show was amazing. I hope HCT puts on a third production of this show.
I alway wish that they would put on a 2nd production of Camelot staring Joseph Paur as King Aurthor. I seem to have a wee bit of a crush and him.
Any way I just had to say that my monday night ended rather well for being the first day back to education.[bleh].
The bless-ed theatre has my delight in its hands.
xxXxx
VK

No comments:

Post a Comment