Thursday, August 13, 2009

I met the timeline

I've always found it hard to start a blog. I never know what to say or when I know what to say how it actually sounds.
But I saw a movie tonight. it actually only finished maybe 30 minutes ago. I think I'll go watch it again. "Girl Interrupted" is its name. I dont think I've ever seen a movie thats made me feel more crazy and normal at the same time. A movie of true events, those are the ones that hit me the hardest and inspire me the most.
I want to write a book. A real book with real people and real ideas. Not shitty ones with morals or schemeing plots to make it sound amazing, possibly make you cry then out of the fucking blue hits you with something to make you feel like your doing things all wrong. I'm paranoid that way. I've got it through my head that i'm making it right. I'm making it my way, our way. A way to make it better for, not just me or us, but everyone. All of our ideals or a better lifestyle are different. Everyone doesnt want the same things or plan to say trips. No, we have it engraved in us. Telling us where to go. Its like destiny. But there is no destiny, if there was there would be no point in trying. Things have already been made for us. A settlement in a simple timeline, a movie with an ending instead of a book that can always be changed, rewritten, or erased! unless written in pen of course.

I guess what i'm ultimately trying to say is. . .
actually, I dont really know what i'm trying to say.
our timeline isnt set, dont make a movie out of yourself

write a fucking book!


xxXxx
VK

No comments:

Post a Comment