Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blind

Who knew i'd be so far behind on succeeding?
I sure didnt.
however who knew i'd be so far ahead of everyone in maturity.
I've grown up in town where you can be a loud, obnoxious badass and no one really cares other than the mormons who seem to be the most loud and obnoxious. Flip somebody off with out getting shot in the head. And be who you want to be with, once again, nobody caring. I havent expirienced war or crime and althought its happening all around us my town has very little knowledge of it. My mom grew up in a city, a small one but a city non-the-less. And my dad here, in this town of ignorance. I think of ways my life could have been different. I want to leave G-ville and move to some sort of action. I wonder if I were to grow up in a city, a big city, if i'd want to move to a small quiet town. why would anyone want to move here. everything thats good in this town has gone to shit. a modern town of destruction and corruption, the upbringing of saints in a hell. How exciting that must be. Well its not. I'm so sick of hearing people talk about how they cant wait to expirience something bigger and better. Thats great. Dream big. Everyone should.
But as i sit talking to you, you talk of your dreams and plans. not once did you mention waiting for her. I would wait a whole life time for her. I would never in a million years leave my friends behind if we both wanted the same dreams in the long run. hers are just gonna take longer because she doesnt want to be a fucking bum and work in a book store until she's 45. Your dreams may come with happiness but devisation as well.
once again I come back to this small town. When I say it comes with corruption I meant it. what has this town done to you? made you angry. when we came as a whole and realized we are much bigger than all of this. Slow down. I'm pissed at this town too. We can be outlaws together but I cant move at the slacking pace you are.
its not fair to us.
any of us
you ask why i'm mad at you and all i'm gonna say it that you hurt both of their feelings. and that means more to me than anything.
Everything


VK

No comments:

Post a Comment