Friday, July 17, 2009

Picture-Tastic



I think I think too much! Thanks to my delusional mindset I'm continuously wondering about the most outrageous things that would never cross others minds. The obsession, the beloved, the gruesome fucking picture. I am Giant. Hear me fucking roar!

So to pass the time I take loads of pictures.

Mostly of the weirdest of things or I find my self looking up pictures of ridiculous things like old clocks and hairstyles of the forties. Whoo go victoria. I even mangaged to take a few pictures while driving, before I almost killed myself, it went rather successfully.

But as I was looking through all of my pictures tonight I came across some history.
I found videos of myself and my friends hanging out beneath the trees and remembered when i felt so simple. The Sweater and green bow gave away my childlike ways and made me smile, call up an old friend, and "re-kindle" a boysterous wild fire. Because thats how I feel when hanging out with her. As though the very ground we walk upon burns to ashes.

more useless information:
Ralph is headed to comic con on tuesday! They have over 400 events going on in a course of 4 days. How exciting. Neil Gaimen, Gerd, Elvira, Mythbusters, and so many more important and awesome guests are gonna be there. Jealousy gets the best of me. behh.
I feel like a freak hoping that she brings me back Gerd's autograph
TeeHee
oh no.

i'm wasting away writing this so I suppose i'll go waste me worthless words elsewhere

xxXxx
vk



No comments:

Post a Comment