Thursday, July 23, 2009

evolutionary theory

I am in an exceptional mood this fine day.
Although I woke only hours ago, and fell asleep only hours before, something is in the air.

Perhaps its the sound of the beloved's "untitled", the almost rainy day, or that fact that i've watched watchmen 3 times in two days. The most delicious cheese ommlet sits in front of me getting cold because I'm having a writing flow. ...

Salmon posted pictures of Toro's birthday. Ralph, Salmon, Shalayne, and I had much fun making the most awful cake in awhile. Troll was hanging out with her BF so she was missed but we still managed to watch cradle of fear, and enjoy it just the same, with out her presence. odd.


I'm enrolling in Beauty school this fall. I'm hoping its what I really want to do because it seems to be something I love.. Hair, nails, muscles, facials, the whole fucking works thats for sure..
The future seems so close and although only months before i was concerned for it, I found it to look a bit brighter and fun. Even the grimy parts seem exciting. I'm still scared that i'll get fucked over by insurense and car sellsmen but I'll still be in utah for awhile so i'll get my dad to help me.
I've grown up. From being a popularity concerned child to a home buyer. Its exciting knowing that I've become my own evolutionary theory.

xxXxx
VK

No comments:

Post a Comment