Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I sound like a bloody poetic wanker

So my dear friend Desperado just stated how things even out. And I agree completely. even about the thinking too much.
However, does death and happiness for a new phone really compare. Or speding 20 bucks to go to the movies add up to $400 of repairs?
I wouldnt ever think so but just the thought of evening things out frightens me...
if i were someone pesimistic i would say i had a fear of being happy for fear of being sad. . .

but any way moving on.. .. ..

So I just got out of a relationship, if you can call it that. I found myself wanting to do nothing but have fun and led him on to believe he liked me. . but he only liked the thought i was portraying to him. After time moved on I realized I would much rather spend the rest of my life with the clot(and i know in time that isnt always gonna end the way i want it to) than be in a happy relationship. I'm looking for perfection in a broken incomplete mirror.
How poetic.

xxXxx
VK

No comments:

Post a Comment