Sunday, July 25, 2010

Memoirs.

A Friend. A snapshot. A song. Just a few things I noticed today that make me feel happy. I dont want to see the world in such a dim light anymore.
I'm starting school again soon and it would help if I could feel inspired when I return. Alot has changed and I feel as though I need to get my act together and do something like my friends are. They either have jobs, college, or boyfriends and I will hardly see them when the summer is over. Shot gun to the lungs anyone? I still have this ideal future where we are all living together in a sweet house with our kitties and lizards and not a care in the world. But when highschool ended I felt like I was in some sort of sick dramatic sitcom where we all went our seperate ways and just dealt. I dont want to deal I want to live. Go back to our photographs, and coffee/cake birthday parties. Angry rants about society and not putting up with the worlds bullshit! I'm done with this adult lifestyle and I want to say "fuck you". I'm not longer a cog in the machine and I'm not longer your petty servant.
But I've become soft. Not seeing and losing a friend can really break a girl. But I'm putting her back together. lets go apeshit on the surgery. The seamstress is in to put this ragg doll back together. But the truth is you look better in peices.



xxXxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You like Elvis? I'm painting him.
    http://joeparthur.blogspot.com/2010/07/what-i-wear-todaya-glimpse-of-elvis.html
    If you want to see the finished painting, please stay tuned!
    I would be pleased if you like to follow my blog. I really like how you write...
    :-))))))))))

    ReplyDelete