Thursday, March 25, 2010

shining stars

1st off i would like to say that I had the best fucking start to this week. The otep concert was fucking amazing! Lyric, Lexxi, and I saw six bands all together. Destrophy, through the eyes of the dead, bury your dead, and otep are the only ones I can currently remember. We managed to show up about an hour early and got to meet otep. I must say that was the highlight of my year.
It only goes down from there.
I've had the most deja vu this week then I have had in a long time. I've done nothing but whisper secret words into the dark and deleted myself from society! I need a break from this town, family, and all you motherfuckers who "defy" whats right. Yeah thats right I'm talking to you. I've had no fun at school lately, perhaps its the lack of friendships I have at school. I hate my generation, they are nothing but bitches with no common sense. Most intelectual people at my school say I'm a youngen who wouldnt possibly understand. Which is mostly true but I dont quite understand my peers either. All they talk about is boys and how lame "Bad Girls Club" was last night. Awh I'm too busy trying to find the truth behind the lies.
I just can't wait until a plane ticket is at my fingertips and I can escape to Steel Town once and for all!
Make me believe that this is all worth it!

goodnight my glittery stars
xxXxx
VV

No comments:

Post a Comment