Thursday, April 30, 2009

The apocalypse has begun!

"The 1st thought: End the world in a solid gun battle. Empty the viruses and welcom home those who have forgotten what natures land looks like."



I've needed a place to blog for some time now. You can imagine my excitement when I found this gem of a site. The funny thing is i was just looking for new 40's inspired hair styles and found the home of my dreams in a tinyurl.

I suppose I should start off by telling you some possible facts about myself. Lets see how much I can fit in a sentance.

I'm a comic book reading, MyChemcialRomance loving, coffee addict from the most ridiculous small town in Utah. I thrive on success and variety of my peers. My musical collection has widened over the years and I have yet to find someone with the same taste as I. Still searching for my musical soulmate in anyone other than the clot.
awh yes the clot.. .. how do you describe madness?
My friends and my enemies. I wake up everymorning hoping that I see them before night fall. Corny beyond belief yet i cant seem to get enough of them. We're the clot, together or apart we will remain so.

hmm . . . i can tell my blogging skills run short in this entry. Maybe i can wow you in the following


xxXxx

No comments:

Post a Comment